(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
A Hawaiian practice of reconciliation
A Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. The Hawaiian word translates into English simply as correction. The main objective of Hoʻoponopono is getting to the state of Zero, where we would have zero limits.
- Self-Identity: that the three selves or aspects of consciousness are balanced and connected with the Divine Creator.
- 100% responsibility: taking responsibility for everyone’s actions, not only for one’s own. If one would take complete responsibility for one’s life, then everything one sees, hears, tastes, touches, or in any way experiences would be one’s responsibility because it is in one’s life. The problem would not be with our external reality, it would be with ourselves.
- The story of the world’s MOST unusual therapist…Dr. Hew Len
- What a problem is and where you will find it
- Why you exist ‘ the truth
- What mindfulness means and looks like
- What it means to be ‘clear’
- The number one reason you need to get to “zero”
- The idea of perfect information
- The importance of non-stop cleaning and how to do it
- How to get unstuck from all the negative data consuming you
- What to do when inspiration hits you
- Knowing what data to listen to and what data NOT to listen to
- Why you have to take 100% responsibility for your life
- Why you’re only here to set yourself free
- Why you need to break free from the past to join the Divine
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
I have lived in Florida, New York, Holland and Hawaii for the past 25 years. I have a Masters in Counseling Psychology and have been working in this field for over 15 years. My experience includes Kahi Mohala (psychiatric hospital), Child Protective Services, Individual and Family Therapy for Department of Health, School counselor for the Department of Education and Adjunct Professor for Hawaii Pacific University, Chaminade and University of Hawaii for the past 10 years. PositiveHealthHawaii.com