We all talk to ourselves. Sometimes this self-talk is positive and builds us up, and at other times it’s negative and brings us down. It’s important to remember that words are power that run through your mind, and can help you create the reality by which you experience life. Use your self-talk to help you hone in on, and manifest what is most important to you. Words of affirmation can help when you feel you are getting off track. Here are a few favorites that I say daily:
1. Everything I desire is completely within my reach.
2. How I see things is in my mind and in my control.
3. I set up realistic expectations of myself and others in every situation.
4. All my challenges become my stepping stones to new opportunities.
5. I create financial abundance doing what I love to do.
6. Everything I am doing or not doing is serving a beneficial purpose.