Every seven years Uranus moves into a new sign and it’s a little bit like the “seven year itch” in that you recognize things need to change. The number seven is an energy that helps us to move out of stagnancy, overcome conflicts (within and without) and head in a direction towards positive and dynamic transformation.
You’re feeling it if you have noticed more of the following:
• Situations changing suddenly causing frustration and chaos.
• People being uncharacteristically erratic or placing new demands on your time and energy.
• Feeling the need for personal change but not sure how to make that happen.
• A shift in your values and what you now deem to be important.
• Feeling restricted and held back (by yourself or others) though you know you need change.
• New values emerging around wealth and love.
• A desire to make time for more self-comfort, beauty and joy.
Uranus, the planet of change and progress entered the sign of Taurus, the sign of values and stability in early March. This influence will help you find a way to rebuild the things in your life that you have outgrown, or things that are in the way of your growth. This can include bad habits, stubborn thoughts, narrow-minded thinking, unrealistic expectations, or old conditioning.
The key is to be extremely open, accepting and non-judgmental – both about yourself and the situations you are in, as well as others and how they operate. If you see the walls around you begin to crumble in a way you didn’t anticipate, trust that they need to come down. Look for resources that steady you and can give you stamina and strength for the journey.
Before you go into hiding for the next seven years, remember that the outcome is to improve, upgrade, and liberate you. By being mindful and open-eyed through the process you can navigate towards a much better place than you are today.