(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
Come join Janis Goto to
Come join Janis Goto to learn about homeopathic medicine for dogs. As our interest in complementary medicine grows, homeopathy is growing in popularity.
Rather than conventional medicine’s band-aid approach of controlling a symptom, homeopathy believes in a body’s self-healing response. Veterinarians skilled in not only conventional medicine, but also complementary medical care, is the wave of the future. By becoming aware of various complementary medical care, such as homeopathy, you can be the spark that encourages your veterinarian to seek out available training.
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited access, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
Janis Goto has been working professionally in the health and fitness field since 1984 while attending California State University, L.A. In Honolulu, she has taught classes at the Honolulu Club, Queen Emma Center, University of Hawaii, 25 years at the Kaimuki-Waialae Y.M.C.A. and currently, at her private gym she runs the following classes:
- Conditioning/aerobic classes
- Movement education for children from 1-5 years old.
- Prenatal and postnatal classes, including water work
- Senior exercise
- Strength training
She is one of the core founders of the successful Department of Education Adult School’s “For the Love of Dogs” Obedience Training Program.
She has been a Boxer breeder and participant in AKC Obedience Trials and AKC Conformation Dog Shows where her Boxers won Champion titles along with Nationally ranked Obedience titles.
Her Training credentials and experience include:
- Certified Personal and Group Trainer…AFAA!
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist—Equissage
- CEU courses currently include…
- Healing Touch for Animals, Level 1 and 2
- Healing Touch for Humans, Level 1 and 2 at Pali Momi
- Rolfing Techniques at Esalen Institute, Big Sur, CA,
- Animal Communication Workshop with Bill Northern
- Intensive Feng Shui Course with Alice Inoue
- Arthritis Exercise Workshop