(Sunday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm HST
560 N Nimitz Hwy, Ste 117A, Honolulu, HI 96817
Book Your Ticket
A series of five workshops designed to help you gain self-mastery and learn specific strategies in order to better connect to and trust your body’s infinite wisdom.
In this series of workshops, you will be introduced to concepts that will enhance your awareness, and build your confidence towards a greater understanding of the signals of your body. Learn to navigate your life with greater ease so you can transform old patterns into vibrant new ones that better align with your authentic self.
All workshops will help you to:
- Decipher the signs and health symptoms of your body.
- Learn how to to enhance and develop your body’s intuition.
- Differentiate between your feelings and emotions.
- Create a more intimate and trusting connection with your body.
- Learn how to recognize old conditioned patterns, and shift into new behavior patterns.
The Five Classes: Introducing the Five “Gifts”
Each 90-minute class focuses on one of the “gifts” of Dr. Chad Sato’s “Tree of Life” concept: The Acorn, The Onion, The Watermelon, The Apple, and The Peach. Each gift focuses on an important area of one’s life, such as life purpose, conditioned patterns, distinguishing between feelings versus emotions, health ailments as they relate to your mental and emotional state, and more.
This class will help you to gain insight into who you really are. The strategies offered in this class are designed for you to discover your life’s purpose and to learn how to honor your authentic self.