(Saturday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
It is an energetic world,
It is an energetic world, so know that everything you do, say and believe in will either nurture or diminish energy flow and balance.
Chronic imbalance of “Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ashe, Lung” will lead to illness where as a continued balanced energy flow will promote wellness and vitality.
Since our fur keikis are so tuned in and affected by their “people”, you will learn how to find more balance through continued Qigong lessons in addition to Energy techniques on yourself. This is important so that you can be more effective in helping your fur keiki find balance by not being the cause of his/her imbalance and will make your techniques more effective.
With your energy field more balanced and flowing, you will learn how to assess your fur keiki by hand scanning and the use of an invaluable tool—The Pendulum.
NOTE: PLEASE bring a necklace with a pendant of some sort on it or a pendulum. In case you forget, I will have washers on dental floss for you to use. Once you are able to “assess” the energy flow, you will be able to choose various energy techniques needed to bring your fur keiki’s energy field back into balance.
This will be continued learning “For the sake of our fur keiki!” Knowing you are doing your best based upon what you know at the time is
all that you can do.
TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT:
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited access, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click on the little shopping cart icon in the upper right hand side of our website (in the navigation menu) to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
Janis Goto has been working professionally in the health and fitness field since 1984 while attending California State University, L.A. In Honolulu, she has taught classes at the Honolulu Club, Queen Emma Center, University of Hawaii, 25 years at the Kaimuki-Waialae Y.M.C.A. and currently, at her private gym she runs the following classes:
- Conditioning/aerobic classes
- Movement education for children from 1-5 years old.
- Prenatal and postnatal classes, including water work
- Senior exercise
- Strength training
She is one of the core founders of the successful Department of Education Adult School’s “For the Love of Dogs” Obedience Training Program.
She has been a Boxer breeder and participant in AKC Obedience Trials and AKC Conformation Dog Shows where her Boxers won Champion titles along with Nationally ranked Obedience titles.
Her Training credentials and experience include:
- Certified Personal and Group Trainer…AFAA!
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist—Equissage
- CEU courses currently include…
- Healing Touch for Animals, Level 1 and 2
- Healing Touch for Humans, Level 1 and 2 at Pali Momi
- Rolfing Techniques at Esalen Institute, Big Sur, CA,
- Animal Communication Workshop with Bill Northern
- Intensive Feng Shui Course with Alice Inoue
- Arthritis Exercise Workshop