(Saturday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
Join Dalybeth as
Join Dalybeth as talks about the mental dialogue we have going on in our heads that never stop. She will cover how to quiet it down by removing the root cause of its existence. Besides that, this class talks about how trying to achieve happiness by “getting what you want” is actually limiting your happiness, and not allowing you to experience life. True happiness comes when your inner energy is free to flow, and this is THE goal.
In this class, you’ll also learn:
- How to use life to remove your inner blockages
- What your true relationship to the world around you is, to the thoughts and emotions that arise
- How to come in touch with the real you
- How to let go of chronic anxiety and stress through the practice of personal surrender
- How to shift from a noisy mind to a mind that works for you instead of against you
- How to experience the natural effulgence of well-being when you open your heart
- How to transform the way you interact with others
- How to clear negative emotions and inner blockages to return to your true power
- How to become open to the wisdom that life is waiting to share with you
TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT:
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click on the little shopping cart icon in the upper right hand side of our website (in the navigation menu) to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
I have lived in Florida, New York, Holland and Hawaii for the past 25 years. I have a Masters in Counseling Psychology and have been working in this field for over 15 years. My experience includes Kahi Mohala (psychiatric hospital), Child Protective Services, Individual and Family Therapy for Department of Health, School counselor for the Department of Education and Adjunct Professor for Hawaii Pacific University, Chaminade and University of Hawaii for the past 10 years. PositiveHealthHawaii.com