(Saturday) 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
Part 2: A Toxic Life
Part 2: A Toxic Life Increasing the Workload on Your Dog’s Filtering Organs?
In September, our topic on Vaccinations and the inflammatory effect it can have on your dog (and yourself) was pertinent to your role as a conscientious Primary Care Giver.
Ignorance is not bliss, and we should recognize that the choices we make will have a long term effect on your “furry child” for better or for worse.
As my homeopathic doctor repeatedly says, INFLAMMATION is the most significant factor in aging and degeneration. So, do we want to increase or decrease the rate of our dog’s aging?
The choices we make for our dog’s diet, life style and for their environment will have an accelerating or decelerating effect on their aging. We can only try our best based upon what we know at the time.
In Part 1, we covered: Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle
TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT:
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited access, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click on the little shopping cart icon in the upper right hand side of our website (in the navigation menu) to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
Janis Goto has been working professionally in the health and fitness field since 1984 while attending California State University, L.A. In Honolulu, she has taught classes at the Honolulu Club, Queen Emma Center, University of Hawaii, 25 years at the Kaimuki-Waialae Y.M.C.A. and currently, at her private gym she runs the following classes:
- Conditioning/aerobic classes
- Movement education for children from 1-5 years old.
- Prenatal and postnatal classes, including water work
- Senior exercise
- Strength training
She is one of the core founders of the successful Department of Education Adult School’s “For the Love of Dogs” Obedience Training Program.
She has been a Boxer breeder and participant in AKC Obedience Trials and AKC Conformation Dog Shows where her Boxers won Champion titles along with Nationally ranked Obedience titles.
Her Training credentials and experience include:
- Certified Personal and Group Trainer…AFAA!
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist—Equissage
- CEU courses currently include…
- Healing Touch for Animals, Level 1 and 2
- Healing Touch for Humans, Level 1 and 2 at Pali Momi
- Rolfing Techniques at Esalen Institute, Big Sur, CA,
- Animal Communication Workshop with Bill Northern
- Intensive Feng Shui Course with Alice Inoue
- Arthritis Exercise Workshop