(Friday) 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
In this 60 minute
In this 60 minute workshop you will be given an overview of the Mind Lab framework and will discover the tools and processes necessary to help you achieve clarity and develop strategy around your life or business goals for the next 3 months.
Mind Lab workshop participants learn how to apply scientific methods to their goals. To enable participants to fast track their actions and turn their ideas into reality, Mind Lab integrates the following:
– Practical quantum physics
– Heart-mind communication research
– Lean startup methodology
– Group activities
By the end of the Mind Lab Workshop you will have a 3-month timeline that plots a trajectory for success in life and business.
During this session you will learn:
1. How to apply cutting-edge Quantum Physics, neuroscience, and heart-mind communication research to goal setting.
2. How to hack your mind to discover new things.
3. How to use group activities and micro-meditations to answer questions and test hypotheses.
4. How to get clarity over your goals and actions, in order to turn them into reality.
5. Progressive techniques for mind mapping, goal setting, and time-lining.
Feedback from Mind Lab participants:
“I’ve participated in many events of a similar nature, but this event was distinct and powerful. It seemed to get the conscious mind out of the way just long enough for the subconscious and the emotions to get some traction on the ideas we were working on. The results; I have had paradigm shifting breakthroughs on 4 of the goals I wrote down that night. The Mind Lab is a process that will crystalize ideas you’ve been working on into a form that will take specific shape in your life immediately.” [Walter P., Business Coach, Brain Fitness Hawaii].
For more testimonials and information visit www.MindLab.Institute
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Since 2008, Jonathan has helped launch 7 companies including EducationEnergy.org,
NOTE: This is a free event for the public.