(Sunday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
Learn ways to
- Learn ways to stay in the present moment
- The importance of breath and breathing techniques
- The energetic connection between parents and children
- Learn how to create a timeless mind, ageless body
- Body connection exercises
- Learn to monitor and become mindful of your thoughts
TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT:
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click on the little shopping cart icon in the upper right hand side of our website (in the navigation menu) to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
Chad Sato, D.C., is a chiropractor, Life Facilitator, speaker, and author. He founded Aloha Chiropractic seventeen years ago, and through his practice, has developed a body of knowledge that has emerged from working with thousands of people. Combining this wisdom with his existing chiropractic foundation and own unique methods, he developed “Life Force Contact Therapy” which he both utilizes, and teaches.
He has a unique skill and ability to help people reach their next level of empowerment by helping them tap into their inner knowing and innate healing energy to facilitate and own their healing process. Chad’s inspired mission to empower each person to trust their true selves and live life in the present has led to his Infinite Body Wisdom series workshops. www.infinitebodyawareness.com.