(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm HST
Happiness U - SALT
675 Auahi Street, Suite E3-205, Honolulu, HI 96813
RSVP To This Event
Please Click Yes to RSVP
Book Your Ticket
Everyone experiences sadness from time to time. But depression lasts longer, interferes with daily life, and can cause physical pain. Fortunately, depression is highly treatable, and getting effective treatment is
Everyone experiences sadness from time to time. But depression lasts longer, interferes with daily life, and can cause physical pain. Fortunately, depression is highly treatable, and getting effective treatment is crucial. This lecture explains depression and how it can be treated successfully:
- What causes depression?
- Can depression be treated successfully?
- What evidence supports the use of psychotherapy for treatment?
- How does psychotherapy help people recover?
- Are medications useful for treating depression?
- Alternative treatments for depression
- Resources available
TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT:
- RSVP option is for Happiness U dues-paying members with unlimited access only.
- If you are not a dues-paying member with unlimited, reserve your space through the BOOK YOUR TICKET option.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click on the little shopping cart icon in the upper right hand side of our website (in the navigation menu) to proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.
I have lived in Florida, New York, Holland and Hawaii for the past 25 years. I have a Masters in Counseling Psychology and have been working in this field for over 15 years. My experience includes Kahi Mohala (psychiatric hospital), Child Protective Services, Individual and Family Therapy for Department of Health, School counselor for the Department of Education and Adjunct Professor for Hawaii Pacific University, Chaminade and University of Hawaii for the past 10 years. PositiveHealthHawaii.com