Happiness U Membership Program
Our membership program is for those who are interested in personal growth, and want to get in touch with themselves in a deeper and more profound way. It is also for those who want to see their lives from a more liberating perspective. Membership at Happiness U can be understood better when likened to a health club membership in that taking a few fitness classes will help you feel better in the short-term, however, for long term physical benefit, and for lasting change, there needs to be a commitment.
So also in the case of becoming happier and more empowered in your life. While taking a class here and there will certainly help, the commitment you make in the form of membership at Happiness U will really help you to own your life, embrace a deeper level of peace and contentment, and positively transform how you experience your life.
As a member of Happiness U, enjoy the following benefits:
- 3 Month Committment, billed monthly.
- Four member-oriented classes or events monthly. (Ala Carte $100)
- Unlimited access to classes held at Happiness U.
- Access to member events online.
- Full access to our Core “101” classes. (Value $400)
- 20% off Happiness U products.
- Reserved seating at full house events. (Priceless!)
Online (Virtual) Membership
- 1 Year Committment, billed monthly.
- Access to our 101 library of online classes for the duration of your membership. (Over 20 hours)
- Monthly access to all of our classes on Facebook to watch live or at your convenience. (6+ classes per month, 4-5 different teachers)
- Weekly email with inspiration, affirmations, and updates.
- Yearly value: $1,800 You pay: $360
Still need more information?
“Why become a member? Being a member of Happiness U – is a commitment to yourself, plus you have the Happiness U team that supports you. As a member your level of participation increases to help you with your focus on accomplishing more balance in what you want to experience in your life.
Also, we get special member pricing for classes and products from the Happiness U store. Besides the special speakers, they have additional free member events and special seating, too (for both yourself and your tea cup)! I also find it quite amazing that our “CHO” (Chief Happiness Officer) Alice Inoue fills the calendar schedule with so many varied class offerings each month to help support that constant environment to grow and desire to be there to learn more and not miss out!