ON-GOING POSITIVE MINDSET TRAINING
WHAT: A ten-class series (60 minutes each). The goal of this training is to help attendees see a more positive reality of the challenging situations they currently face, help them to find balance, reduce stress and quiet the distracting “chatter” in their brains that leads to unnecessary drama and overwhelm.
STRATEGIES TAUGHT IN POSITIVE MINDSET TRAINING
- How to overcome overwhelm and stress using specific techniques that can be successfully applied immediately to shift perspective and create ease.
- Ways to apply proven positive mindset techniques that generate a shift in overall perspective on a day-to-day basis capitalizing on positivity to improve productivity and performance.
- Techniques to limit focus to only what is important (especially when stressed) in order to expand the sphere of power and influence, and adjust mindset in a way that gives attendees the tools to be more positive and ultimately successful.
- How to change the reality of any given challenging situation – from one that is negative to one that is most valuable to achieving goals.
- Understanding the way to eliminate the negative noise both externally and internally (in the form of worry) that ultimately will lead to better decision-making.
- The importance of finding personal meaning and purpose in work, and how to help others on the team do the same.
- How to “fall up” while in the midst of defeat, stress or crisis to find the mental path that will lead you out of failure and move the mindset towards success.
- The way to perceive success and goals to be closer, so the team can move towards them faster and with greater confidence.
- How to make small energy adjustments in order to replace bad habits with good ones.
To learn more about our Positive Mindset Training program and how we can assist your company, fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly to set up a time to connect.
Learn with one of Hawaii’s top entrepreneurs and community leaders.
Alice Inoue is the founder and Chief Happiness Officer of Happiness University. She is an expert life guide, and author of five nationally award-winning books on life wisdom, self-growth and happiness. She has two columns in the two largest Hawaii publications – one in MidWeek titled “A Mindful Moment,” and an award-winning column in the Sunday Star-Advertiser called “Go Ask Alice” that offers pertinent life guidance.
HALF-DAY AND FULL-DAY SEMINARS
A half day or full day workshop taught by Alice Inoue or other Happiness U teachers
TEAM RETREATS AT HAPPINESS U
A customized learning retreat at Happiness U. Happiness U can host up to twenty of your clients, staff or team for a private inspirational learning session from one of our expert teachers. Choose from a theme from our twenty core “101” classes.
KEYNOTE AND SPEAKING SERVICES
If you are looking for an inspirational presentation for your upcoming company or client event, hire Alice for a 45, 60 or 75 minute presentation or keynote address at the location of your corporate event.